Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2013 Error 1920 PLEASE HELP

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
lalo_ramos14
909 Views, 8 Replies

Autodesk Inventor 2013 Error 1920 PLEASE HELP

I am a student trying to get the student version of Autodesk Inventor Profesional 2013.  I am running Windows 7 profesional 64 bit.  I am an administrator on it.  I have the most recent version of Microsoft .NET framework.  I am trying to install Autodesk Inventor Profesional 2013 and when it is almost finished installing I get an "Error 1920. Service 'Autodesk Moldflow Inventor Tool Suit Integration 2013 Job Manager' falied to start" message.  I have tried numerous troubleshooting methods including turning off antivirus, firewall, and UAC, nothing seems to have any effect on the installation.  Any suggestions to fix the issue? and check some solutions that are in the Autodesk forums but I do not work I can do?

and use sitema RegClean and restore the sistem but the problem still continues...

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
blair
in reply to: lalo_ramos14

Check the links here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/AutoCAD-2013-and-Windows-8-Compatibility/m-p/39...

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 9

The latest .NET framework is 4.5 but Inventor 2013 only supports / uses .NET 4.0. I expect you will need to remove 4.5 to get the install to work. If 4.5 is installed after Inventor 2013 is installed you will also need to install Inventor 2013 SP1.1 and SP1.1 Update 1 which adds support for .NET 4.5.

Regards

Martin

Inventor 2023
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 9
lalo_ramos14

revice already but I have the. NET Framework version 4 here is the picture.

I can do?

Message 5 of 9
blair

my mistake, 1920 error pops up due to lack of privideges or a service failed to start, since you stated you were Admin on the machine, I ruled it out.

Maybe try RBM on the setup.exe file and trying the "Run as Administrator" option for the install.

Po

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 6 of 9
lalo_ramos14

not very well understood the instructions. what should I do?  pleas helpme

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

On the install file "setup.exe" , right click the file and select run as admin

install.png

Message 8 of 9
lalo_ramos14

I do that but is the same problem

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

You might have some better help from the pro's over here at the Installation and Licensing forum...did you post your problem there??

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report