Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2013 and InventorCam 2012

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ANDREASMYLONAKIS3777
1529 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk Inventor 2013 and InventorCam 2012

on my computer I installed the Autodesk Inventor 2011, the Autodesk Inventor 2013 and InventorCam 2012.
During the installation of InventorCam 2012 this "saw" the two versions of Inventor and pulled out a message that will be integrate with both. But in the end integrated in 2011 only. How do I now integrate it manually in 2013?
thank you very much

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Try calling the inventorcam support line. I was on the phone with them yesterday and they were very helpful.

P.D.S. 2015
P.D.S. 2016
Message 3 of 6

Thanks, but I prefer help from here ...
perhaps the statement and solution of the problem would be helpful to me, but and to other friends of the Discussion Group

Message 4 of 6

I'm trying to figure out how deep the next steps are going to cut me...

I'm currently running AutoCAD LT 2012.  I've been using AutoCAD for almost 16 years.  My company just bought a 3 axis  CNC mill and we are just delving into what CAM package to buy.  I'd love to use Inventor LT since it's at least related to AutoCAD.  Does anyone know if Inventor LT and InventorCAM Xpress work together?  This is hard information to come by...

Thank you.

Message 5 of 6

Why not just contact InventorCam

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 6 of 6
CuriousYellow
in reply to: blair

...because I like you guys more?  

Totally fair question.  I'll ask them too, it's just that this forum is quite a bit bigger and I thought I'd have a better chance at getting a good answer here.

Does InventorCAM Xpress work with InventorLT?  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report