Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk ForceEffect

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
karthur1
2274 Views, 7 Replies

Autodesk ForceEffect

Something that I just ran across and thought it would be neat if this could be incorporated inside Inventor.  Just to give a quick estimate of forces involved in a design.  I wanted to download this, but too bad its not available yet for an android.

Has anyone here tried it out?

Hopefully it will be soon.

Autodesk ForceEffect

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
mflayler2
in reply to: karthur1

I have it and Force Effect Motion (uses actuators) on my iPad, pretty nice actually.  I use it for field work with clients and then I take the DXF to AutoCAD or Inventor to start my kinematic linkages for their design.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Mark Flayler - Engagement Engineer

IMAGINiT Manufacturing Solutions Blog: https://resources.imaginit.com/manufacturing-solutions-blog

Message 3 of 8
BillPIII

@karthur1 wrote:

Something that I just ran across and thought it would be neat if this could be incorporated inside Inventor.  Just to give a quick estimate of forces involved in a design.  I wanted to download this, but too bad its not available yet for an android.

Has anyone here tried it out?

Hopefully it will be soon.

Autodesk ForceEffect

They do. They have Inventor Simulation which is better. ForceEffect is like a Iphone verson of Working Model 2D. Still very cool.

Message 4 of 8
henderh

<<...but too bad its not available yet for an android.>>

Hi Kirk,

Not that this helps much now, but we are actively looking into implementing the ForceEffect(s) for Android O/S.  This particular request is very high on our list, and we are listening for feedback (of course).

Eventually, there might even be a version available that won't require a mobile device.

Best regards, -Hugh

Hugh Henderson
QA Engineer (Fusion Simulation)
Message 5 of 8
BillPIII
in reply to: BillPIII

I meant they had Simulation for Inventor, not android. Couldn't edit the post.

Message 6 of 8
henderh
in reply to: henderh

Just for you Kirk! 🙂

===== copy / pasted ========

The Force is Strong with AndroidTM!

With over 100,000 downloads on iOS devices, it’s clear that engineers and students have a sweet spot for Autodesk® ForceEffectTM software. The number one request since its launch on the iOS market has been “Release an AndroidTM version!” - we listened, and are pleased to announce we’re now bringing engineering to the point of the problem for those with an Android phone or tablet. 

For a limited time, download for FREE! ForceEffect allows you to engage with customers and prospects earlier than ever before!

=====================================

Best regards, -Hugh

Hugh Henderson
QA Engineer (Fusion Simulation)
Message 7 of 8
karthur1
in reply to: henderh

Many Thanks.

Message 8 of 8
karthur1

You can now run this from your desktop.  Go to the Google Chrome Store to install it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report