Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Desk Inventor Insert Frame Not Working

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
chrisrobson1
890 Views, 1 Reply

Auto Desk Inventor Insert Frame Not Working

I have Autodesk Inventor 2012 running on my Windows XP 32 Bit computer. Whenever I try and insert a frame into an assembly, the following message apears:

* Problems encountered while executing frame insert command.

- Failed to read data from Content Cetner.

-Content Center server query failed. Please check your Content Center configurationt o make sure all required libraries are present or check Content Center cnnectivity to server.

So there was no content center files in my library, I then tried transfering the library files from Autdesk Inventor 2011. So far all the other content center files are working (bolted connection, spur gear, shaft) but I am still getting the same message. I am currently working on an iphones internet connection and the installation usb is in an office 300 km away. Can anyone help me solve this problem, post a link to download the content center or identify for me which content center file contains the frames.

CR

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
blair
in reply to: chrisrobson1

It sounds like the frame assembly contains CC parts that were created and stored in a diffent directory. Possibly this frame was created while you were working/connected to an office network and some/one of the components is located back at the office.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report