Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Desk Inventor Insert Frame Not Working

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
chrisrobson1
894 Views, 1 Reply

Auto Desk Inventor Insert Frame Not Working

I have Autodesk Inventor 2012 running on my Windows XP 32 Bit computer. Whenever I try and insert a frame into an assembly, the following message apears:

* Problems encountered while executing frame insert command.

- Failed to read data from Content Cetner.

-Content Center server query failed. Please check your Content Center configurationt o make sure all required libraries are present or check Content Center cnnectivity to server.

So there was no content center files in my library, I then tried transfering the library files from Autdesk Inventor 2011. So far all the other content center files are working (bolted connection, spur gear, shaft) but I am still getting the same message. I am currently working on an iphones internet connection and the installation usb is in an office 300 km away. Can anyone help me solve this problem, post a link to download the content center or identify for me which content center file contains the frames.

CR

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
blair
in reply to: chrisrobson1

It sounds like the frame assembly contains CC parts that were created and stored in a diffent directory. Possibly this frame was created while you were working/connected to an office network and some/one of the components is located back at the office.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums