Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Desk Inventor 2012 Content Center Files

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
jurkovicjoshua
262 Views, 4 Replies

Auto Desk Inventor 2012 Content Center Files

I am currently a student learning Inventor 2012 out of the book. I have reached page 199 and it involves me using Content Center files that I am not able to locate. Any idea where to download those files?

Thank you,

Joshua

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: jurkovicjoshua

if you go to the Big I>options>content center tab

what does it say there?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
jurkovicjoshua
in reply to: DarrenP

It is selected in the photo. Nothing loads in the file.
Message 4 of 5
mflayler2
in reply to: jurkovicjoshua

The Content Center files were not included in the default download of the Student Edition of Inventor 2012.

I assume this is also a home student license and not being used at the school, because, that would be... bad.

Anyway, you should be able to find the CC files for download on the site you originally go the download from, otherwise you will have to get someone to hot them somewhere for you to get or get some physical media from somewhere to get them.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Mark Flayler - Engagement Engineer

IMAGINiT Manufacturing Solutions Blog: https://resources.imaginit.com/manufacturing-solutions-blog

Message 5 of 5
mflayler2
in reply to: mflayler2

Also, the image you show is not where the CC files are located.  The CC files will generate upon request.

Try to go to Open --> Open from Content Center.  See if anything populates there for you create.

2014-10-13_18-13-50.png

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Mark Flayler - Engagement Engineer

IMAGINiT Manufacturing Solutions Blog: https://resources.imaginit.com/manufacturing-solutions-blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report