Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorize > Published customized iPart problem when used in FrameGen

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
WillieArolf
170 Views, 1 Reply

Authorize > Published customized iPart problem when used in FrameGen

Hi Guys,

I have another issue this time with Bolted Connection. But, I am not so sure whether or not it has to do with the Frame Generator. Here is the issue.

1. Create a part then go to Manage tab > Author > Create iPart - follow instruction on how to create an iPart.

(along side the zip file there is a file named "L Angle Plate 50 x 50 x 3mm.ipt" I have created) you can use it.

2. Create a "Structural Shape" (follow instruction accordingly)

3. Publish Part (follow instruction accordingly)

4. Start a New Assembly and Place the "TAG No. HV 37168 Framework Guide.ipt" and invoke Design > Insert Frame

5. On the Insert dialog under Frame Member Selection > Standard - select the Publish Part that you have created. So on and so fort apply it into the sketch guide.

6. Invoke the Model Tab > Hole (create holes in the framework

7. Invoke the Bolted Connection and try applying it into the Frame.

You will notice on the option TERMINATION it is not allowing you to select the other Frame member as the Termination point.

Thanks & Regards,

Willie
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2019
Windows 7, 64-bit
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

I could able to reproduce the issue. I have logged this with our development team for review. I will keep you posted on the updates.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report