Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assessment test question... again

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cmcgeorge0001
974 Views, 3 Replies

Assessment test question... again

I am trying to find a testing center for the Inventor assessment test and the associate level certification test. The list of “Test Centers” that are listed on the autodesk.starttest page is either outdated or just wrong. My zip code is 24015 and the only center listed within 100 miles is Virginia Western Community College, I attend VWCC and know for a fact they do not offer this or any other Autodesk tests because of “legal concerns” with Autodesk. Is there a list of testing centers besides the list on the starttest page that is accurate and up to date? If so where is it? The Autodesk website seems to have A LOT of outdated information which makes it very difficult to sort through and find the information I am looking for concerning Certification testing. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: cmcgeorge0001

http://www.pct.edu/wdce/autodesk.asp

There are also dates for the prep classes for the next testing dates if interested.

You can set up a testing date most any day M-F if you are willing to pay the full price rather than this promotional price.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 4

Wow, that’s not really what I had in mind, trying to find one closer not farther away, 378 miles is a little out of range. I am in Virginia, Southwest Virginia. Any closer than that?

Message 4 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: cmcgeorge0001

Now surely there is a VAR or ATC closer to your site.

What about VT or NRCC or BRCC, John Tyler or J.Sargent Reynolds?

A search should turn up the closest VAR or ATC.

If you can't locate a closer VAR or ATC, post back and I'll do a search.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report