Inventor General Discussion

Reply
*Dickerson, Jeff
Message 1 of 10 (88 Views)

Assembly to Jpeg

88 Views, 9 Replies
11-01-2002 03:44 AM
Can you get an assembly view to a jpeg file to make a brochure in publisher.
Distinguished Contributor
jmartzig
Posts: 609
Registered: ‎12-01-2003
Message 2 of 10 (88 Views)

Re: Assembly to Jpeg

11-01-2002 03:50 AM in reply to: *Dickerson, Jeff
save as "bmp" - goto options and bump up x value to 2000. open in paint to other prog, and save as jpg. -Joe
*Dickerson, Jeff
Message 3 of 10 (88 Views)

Re:

11-01-2002 03:54 AM in reply to: *Dickerson, Jeff
thx
*Dotson, Sean
Message 4 of 10 (88 Views)

Re: Assembly to Jpeg

11-01-2002 03:54 AM in reply to: *Dickerson, Jeff
There will be a macro by one of the usual suspects released soon to do
this....In the meantime see Joe's post..

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email
-----------------------------------------
"Jeff Dickerson" wrote in message
news:f11eeee.-1@WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Can you get an assembly view to a jpeg file to make a brochure in
publisher.
>
>
*Keller, Kent
Message 5 of 10 (88 Views)

Re: Assembly to Jpeg

11-01-2002 03:56 AM in reply to: *Dickerson, Jeff
Check out the tool Charles just recently posted on his site. www.cbliss.com in the code
section

--
Kent
Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program


"Jeff Dickerson" wrote in message
news:f11eeee.-1@WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Can you get an assembly view to a jpeg file to make a brochure in publisher.
>
>
*Dotson, Sean
Message 6 of 10 (88 Views)

Re:

11-01-2002 04:33 AM in reply to: *Dickerson, Jeff
That's the one to which I was referring. Didn't know he had released it
yet...

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email
-----------------------------------------
"Kent Keller" wrote in message
news:24A32B5E7C515BA4D7644E675D6B683C@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Check out the tool Charles just recently posted on his site.
www.cbliss.com in the code
> section
>
> --
> Kent
> Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program
>
>
> "Jeff Dickerson" wrote in message
> news:f11eeee.-1@WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > Can you get an assembly view to a jpeg file to make a brochure in
publisher.
> >
> >
>
>
*Keller, Kent
Message 7 of 10 (88 Views)

Re:

11-01-2002 04:58 AM in reply to: *Dickerson, Jeff
Maybe I jumped the gun, but I seem to remember he posted over here also a while back??

--
Kent
Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program


"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:B81C5BA3A522FFC494D3851B94FA76FA@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> That's the one to which I was referring. Didn't know he had released it
> yet...
*Bliss, Charles
Message 8 of 10 (88 Views)

Re:

11-01-2002 05:00 AM in reply to: *Dickerson, Jeff
Scroll to the top topic then down to the 17th. I posted a link the day
this newsgroup came up. Subject: "Save to JPEG and Mr Macro"

Kent Keller wrote:
> Maybe I jumped the gun, but I seem to remember he posted over here also a while back??
>
> --
> Kent
> Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program
>
>
> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> news:B81C5BA3A522FFC494D3851B94FA76FA@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
>
>>That's the one to which I was referring. Didn't know he had released it
>>yet...
>
>
>
*JAI
Message 9 of 10 (88 Views)

Re:

11-01-2002 08:29 AM in reply to: *Dickerson, Jeff
Anychance that Autodesk will have a wmf out option for inventor? Works
great for "vectorizing" in MDT!

James

Charles Bliss wrote:
> Scroll to the top topic then down to the 17th. I posted a link the day
> this newsgroup came up. Subject: "Save to JPEG and Mr Macro"
>
> Kent Keller wrote:
>
>> Maybe I jumped the gun, but I seem to remember he posted over here
>> also a while back??
>>
>> --
>> Kent
>> Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program
>>
>>
>> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
>> news:B81C5BA3A522FFC494D3851B94FA76FA@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
>>
>>> That's the one to which I was referring. Didn't know he had released it
>>> yet...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
*Bliss, Charles
Message 10 of 10 (88 Views)

Re:

11-01-2002 10:29 AM in reply to: *Dickerson, Jeff
Is there much demand for WMF output? I am not sure if I can do it with
vectors but it might be possible.

JAI wrote:
> Anychance that Autodesk will have a wmf out option for inventor? Works
> great for "vectorizing" in MDT!
>
> James
>
> Charles Bliss wrote:
>
>> Scroll to the top topic then down to the 17th. I posted a link the
>> day this newsgroup came up. Subject: "Save to JPEG and Mr Macro"
>>
>> Kent Keller wrote:
>>
>>> Maybe I jumped the gun, but I seem to remember he posted over here
>>> also a while back??
>>>
>>> --
>>> Kent
>>> Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program
>>>
>>>
>>> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
>>> news:B81C5BA3A522FFC494D3851B94FA76FA@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
>>>
>>>> That's the one to which I was referring. Didn't know he had
>>>> released it
>>>> yet...
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.