Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly problems

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
russellfloyd
95 Views, 1 Reply

Assembly problems

I would like to know if anyone has any shortcuts for assembling. I have parts that make up wall supports and floor and ceiling supports that I need to use to create a room I am having problems on how to set the base so the supports can be attached. Can anyone help me?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: russellfloyd

Not sure where to start.... Just breaking into the fundamentals or ....? There's a FAQ posted on the group regularly with tutorial links and there's some good info in Help. If it's the part shapes that are causing a problem maybe you could post a simplified assy (a few parts). =================== "russellfloyd" wrote in message news:1374345.1086750932212.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I would like to know if anyone has any shortcuts for assembling. I have parts that make up wall supports and floor and ceiling supports that I need to use to create a room I am having problems on how to set the base so the supports can be attached. Can anyone help me?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report