Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly model brightness

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
NachitoMax
1350 Views, 4 Replies

Assembly model brightness

Hi

hopefully someone here can help. When i started my assembly, i could see all of my textures. Today, it is so bright that i cant even see any shadows. doesnt matter which view i have, i cannot see the texture. there is a glimpse of it when i look iso view but that is it. I have tried altering the styles to reduce the brightness down completely but it has no affect. if i open another assembly file and place the same part, i can see the texture perfectly.

How can i change it back so when i look from the front, i can see the woodgrain laminate that i am supposed to see. i have attached 2 images. the white one is supposed to be a brown woodgrain laminate that is shown in the other image. both images where using the same style with the same setting and are the same material.

Thanks in advance,

Nigel

Nacho

Automation & Design Engineer

Inventor Programmer (C#, VB.Net / iLogic)

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Cadmanto
in reply to: NachitoMax

The two pics that you show seem to be of two seperate view types.  One looks like it is shaded and the other looks to be edges with hidden lines turned off.

Is this the case?  The other thing is you might want to try and restart your PC to see if that makes any difference.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 5
NachitoMax
in reply to: Cadmanto

Hi

Both were set up with the exact same condition. Both were a front view with the two lights style, textures on, reflections on, ground plane on, shadows on. Both are the same material and used in the same assembly. For the examples, I placed one part into a new assembly to compare.

I restarted inventor and my PC too

Thanks

Nacho

EESignature

Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 4 of 5
cwhetten
in reply to: NachitoMax

What version of Inventor are you using?

Post two example parts--one that displays correctly, and one that exhibits the problem behavior you described.

Cameron Whetten
Inventor 2014

Message 5 of 5
NachitoMax
in reply to: cwhetten

Hi

I can post 2 parts later however, I don't know if it will help. I placed a part from my assembly I to a new assembly using the same assembly template and the lighting is ok.......

This morning, I had an update. My assembly lights are off and if I try to make the lights brighter, it makes no difference..

I get the feeling I have a style issue but it would be good to know how to turn off the light that seems to be always facing forward on the front, back, left and right views. I'll do a video too of my screen as is and show my settings

I am using 2013 64 bit inventor

Thanks

Nigel

Nacho

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report