Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assembly edit and copy

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ani.anaokar
610 Views, 3 Replies

assembly edit and copy

Hello, i m new to inventor.

i tried going thru the forum but cudnt find the answer due to time constrains.. i would like to know how to go about this problem.

problem: i created a new assembly in the existing folder. using some of the existing parts and few modified parts the new assembly is complete.

now i want to paste all this in a new folder. how do i go about it? do i have to copy all the parts separately or is there any other simple solution. this assembly consists of several sub assemblies.!

please help me out guys. this is my first eva independant roject!

Regards

Aniket

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CCarreiras
in reply to: ani.anaokar

HI.

You can do this by opening the windows browser where are the files you need to move to another folder. Just RMB  on top of the assembly or subassembly file and choose the option "pack and go" to change all elements of the assembly or subassembly to a new folder.

Also in INV, if you have the assembly open, you can do "Save as " and choose the same option: pack and go.

After opening the application "Pack and go", just choose the wright options for your case.

Cheers

Regards.
CCarreiras
Message 3 of 4
CCarreiras
in reply to: CCarreiras

Some prints

Regards.
CCarreiras
Message 4 of 4
ani.anaokar
in reply to: ani.anaokar

thank you..!

appretiate your participation.!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report