Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asphalt2.bmp showing up in as image most appearances in 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
gcross
420 Views, 3 Replies

Asphalt2.bmp showing up in as image most appearances in 2013

Discovering many appearances magically have Asphalt2.bmp under the Generic tab in the Appearance editor (see screen shot). We had to migrate switch over to 2013 more abruptly than desired so not a lot of attension given to appearances at the time.

I'm having to tediously slueth through each & every file to fix appearances to remove the Asphalt2.bmp. I'm at a loss how to resolve this in a more global way.

Any suggestions?

Gary

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: gcross

I would almost go so far as to say someone been messin' with ya.  I've never seen anything like that unless it was a practical joke.  (like the time I set all of my co-worker's ACAD screen colors to pink).

Message 3 of 4
cmcconnell
in reply to: gcross

I would not be surprised. We had nothing but issues when we migrated to 2013 - I would suspect that is where your issue was born. That is assuming of course, that the 2014 incarnation of the Materials and Appearances system is a usable, fine working piece of kit (we haven't installed it here yet) of course. 🙂

Mechanix Design Solutions inc.
Message 4 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: cbenner

@cbenner wrote:

I would almost go so far as to say someone been messin' with ya.  I've never seen anything like that unless it was a practical joke.  (like the time I set all of my co-worker's ACAD screen colors to pink).

Thought I should add that I was not being entirely serious,... or helpful with this response... my bad.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report