Inventor General Discussion

Reply
*
Message 1 of 5 (42 Views)

Any Body In there ??

42 Views, 4 Replies
11-02-2002 06:32 PM
Hi all,

My discussion list is empty !!

Sure I'm not not the first... So what ?

--
Michel QUERIAUD
@ares.fr
*Dotson, Sean
Message 2 of 5 (42 Views)

Re: Any Body In there ??

11-02-2002 10:49 PM in reply to: *
You aren't\, download more headers. We've all been here for a week or so :smileyhappy:

--
Sean Dotson
Inventor Tutorials and More
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email to send
"Michel QUERIAUD @ares.fr>" < wrote in message
news:F5F39A1ED2F67B0AD68B2D8F2466E0A0@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Hi all,
>
> My discussion list is empty !!
>
> Sure I'm not not the first... So what ?
>
> --
> Michel QUERIAUD
> @ares.fr
>
>
*Brown, Anne
Message 3 of 5 (42 Views)

Re: Any Body In there ??

11-03-2002 07:09 AM in reply to: *
Michael -

There are 876 messages in this new group.

You are using Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00. Here are a couple
of saved messages on how to see all messages:

1)
go to tools/options/maintenance and uncheck delete news messages
x days
after being downloaded. you will then retain all messages.
right click on the discussion.autodesk.com and choose reset
groups. Redownload the
messages.

2)
For those who need to know how to reset your newsgroup in Outlook
Express,
go to your folder list, right click on the newgroup in question,
scroll
down to and click on Properties, click on the Local File tab and
then on the
RESET button. Then click on OK. Then go up and download the
"Next 300
Headers".

3)

Subject:
Re: Viewing ALL messages
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 18:57:02 -0700
From:
"mark webb, autodesk"
Newsgroups:
autodesk.aec.arch-desktop3

Are you using Outlook Express (which comes with IE)..?

If so, check the Status Bar which should indicate that message
still need to be downloaded (I cannot remember the exact message)
OE by default only downloads 300 messages at a time, starting the
most recent first. To increase this, go to Tools->Options.. then
the Read page. Change the "Get NNN messages at a time to be 1000
(1000 is the maximum allowed)

To get more messages, from the Tool menu, select "Get next NNN
headers". You can keep doing this as you are ready to read more
of the past posts.

Hope this helps
mark webb, autodesk
--
Anne Brown
Manager, Moderator
Autodesk Product Support Discussion Groups
Discussion Q&A: http://www.autodesk.com/discussion

"Michel QUERIAUD <" wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> My discussion list is empty !!
>
> Sure I'm not not the first... So what ?
*Hoffmann, Peer
Message 4 of 5 (42 Views)

Re:

11-03-2002 04:30 PM in reply to: *
Anne - try resetting this NG...I just did and in this point in time there
are only 798 messages...8^)
BR
Peer

"Anne Brown" wrote in message
news:3DC5ACBA.E5B44A8C@autodesk.com...
> Michael -
>
> There are 876 messages in this new group.
>
> You are using Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00. Here are a couple
> of saved messages on how to see all messages:
>
> 1)
> go to tools/options/maintenance and uncheck delete news messages
> x days
> after being downloaded. you will then retain all messages.
> right click on the discussion.autodesk.com and choose reset
> groups. Redownload the
> messages.
>
> 2)
> For those who need to know how to reset your newsgroup in Outlook
> Express,
> go to your folder list, right click on the newgroup in question,
> scroll
> down to and click on Properties, click on the Local File tab and
> then on the
> RESET button. Then click on OK. Then go up and download the
> "Next 300
> Headers".
>
> 3)
>
> Subject:
> Re: Viewing ALL messages
> Date:
> Mon, 7 May 2001 18:57:02 -0700
> From:
> "mark webb, autodesk"
> Newsgroups:
> autodesk.aec.arch-desktop3
>
> Are you using Outlook Express (which comes with IE)..?
>
> If so, check the Status Bar which should indicate that message
> still need to be downloaded (I cannot remember the exact message)
> OE by default only downloads 300 messages at a time, starting the
> most recent first. To increase this, go to Tools->Options.. then
> the Read page. Change the "Get NNN messages at a time to be 1000
> (1000 is the maximum allowed)
>
> To get more messages, from the Tool menu, select "Get next NNN
> headers". You can keep doing this as you are ready to read more
> of the past posts.
>
> Hope this helps
> mark webb, autodesk
> --
> Anne Brown
> Manager, Moderator
> Autodesk Product Support Discussion Groups
> Discussion Q&A: http://www.autodesk.com/discussion
>
> "Michel QUERIAUD <" wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > My discussion list is empty !!
> >
> > Sure I'm not not the first... So what ?
*Puschner, Michael
Message 5 of 5 (42 Views)

Re:

11-03-2002 08:05 PM in reply to: *
Same did I ...
801 messges now ;-)

--

Michael Puschner

michael.puschner@scholle.de
www.scholle.de




"Peer Hoffmann" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:4279C047136BFE10F3932BD31D9B5146@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Anne - try resetting this NG...I just did and in this point in time there
> are only 798 messages...8^)
> BR
> Peer
>
> "Anne Brown" wrote in message
> news:3DC5ACBA.E5B44A8C@autodesk.com...
> > Michael -
> >
> > There are 876 messages in this new group.
> >
> > You are using Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00. Here are a couple
> > of saved messages on how to see all messages:
> >
> > 1)
> > go to tools/options/maintenance and uncheck delete news messages
> > x days
> > after being downloaded. you will then retain all messages.
> > right click on the discussion.autodesk.com and choose reset
> > groups. Redownload the
> > messages.
> >
> > 2)
> > For those who need to know how to reset your newsgroup in Outlook
> > Express,
> > go to your folder list, right click on the newgroup in question,
> > scroll
> > down to and click on Properties, click on the Local File tab and
> > then on the
> > RESET button. Then click on OK. Then go up and download the
> > "Next 300
> > Headers".
> >
> > 3)
> >
> > Subject:
> > Re: Viewing ALL messages
> > Date:
> > Mon, 7 May 2001 18:57:02 -0700
> > From:
> > "mark webb, autodesk"
> > Newsgroups:
> > autodesk.aec.arch-desktop3
> >
> > Are you using Outlook Express (which comes with IE)..?
> >
> > If so, check the Status Bar which should indicate that message
> > still need to be downloaded (I cannot remember the exact message)
> > OE by default only downloads 300 messages at a time, starting the
> > most recent first. To increase this, go to Tools->Options.. then
> > the Read page. Change the "Get NNN messages at a time to be 1000
> > (1000 is the maximum allowed)
> >
> > To get more messages, from the Tool menu, select "Get next NNN
> > headers". You can keep doing this as you are ready to read more
> > of the past posts.
> >
> > Hope this helps
> > mark webb, autodesk
> > --
> > Anne Brown
> > Manager, Moderator
> > Autodesk Product Support Discussion Groups
> > Discussion Q&A: http://www.autodesk.com/discussion
> >
> > "Michel QUERIAUD <" wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > My discussion list is empty !!
> > >
> > > Sure I'm not not the first... So what ?
>
>
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.