Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANSI B18.2.4.3M & ANSI B18.3.1M Content Center Families

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
scottmoyse
1779 Views, 2 Replies

ANSI B18.2.4.3M & ANSI B18.3.1M Content Center Families

I don't suppose anyone has the ANSI B18.2.4.3M & ANSI B18.3.1M Families in their Inventor Content Center? It seems to be missing from the Inventor 2014 Library. If you could export it & share I would be very grateful.

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

RevOps Strategy Manager at Toolpath. New Zealand based.

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi Scott,

Was this family available in previous version or you find it missing in any release. I will search it out and send you a copy of it, if i have one on my machine or will report back to our developers.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 3 of 3

Well... it turns out that particular content is a member of a family with a completely different name!!! Take a look at the "Forged Socket Head Cap Screw - Metric" Family it's in there.

I found it in the end when I noticed the description in another file somewhere and thought to search for that instead. Luck, pure luck. Why is this family named differently to all the others? and the folder name doesn't match, so looking at the folder/filename doesn't allow you to figure out which family it belongs to.

Both of the components in the subject line have the same issue. As would all of the members of the same family. 

That Content Center really is an embarrasment from a data management perspective 😞

Cheers for your help all the same Vinod. Please pass on my disappointment to the relevant people (I'm sure they've heard it plenty of times before).

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

RevOps Strategy Manager at Toolpath. New Zealand based.

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report