Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation IV.dwg to Acad.dwg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
157 Views, 3 Replies

Annotation IV.dwg to Acad.dwg

Two Question for Annotation that gets quirky when saving from an IV.dwg to Acad.dwg, which we do all the time. I have most of the transition seamless, but these are a few things I just can't seem to get to the bottom of. Please see my attached picture:
1) the inner lines that extend in towards the dimension text (the .25 dim on the very left), I can find no setting to make these lines go away!
2) leaders will disappear, notice the gaps to our datum! The left leader was added just for appearance to connect to the other view, the leader on the right is part of the sketched symbol that is out datum, it also disappears.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks, Larry
System Specs:
Dell Optiplex 745
Pentium D, 3.0 Ghz, 2 GB of Ram
Windows XP Pro SP2
Autodesk Inventor Suite 2008, Service Pack 1
Graphics Card - ATI VisionTek Radeon X1300
Graphics Driver - 6.14.0010.6727
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
denl
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you send me your idw with ipt or iam files to me at lisa.den@autodesk.com? I will let you know what's going on after I take look your files. Thanks.

Lisa
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks, Lisa

A test sample is on it's way!

Thanks, Larry
Message 4 of 4
denl

Hi Larry,

Thank you very much to report these issues. I logged those issues into our tracking system. Those issues ID number are: 1003492 and 1003498.

Thanks.

Lisa

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report