Hey Guys, I'm having a world of problem with something so simple.
I have an assembly that I want to fade in from 0 to 100. In the animation, I set the assembly to fade to 0 instantly. I then add a fade from 0 to 100% starting at 0 ending at 5 and several parts are starting to fade in then fading back out until the very end they all suddenly appear.
I've done everything I can think of with this assembly from clearing all animations out to completely rebuilding this assembly.
Does this really have to be so hard?!?!?!?
Solved! Go to Solution.
to better understand your situation, can you post up a picture of the animation timeline for this.
Problem solved, had to roll back my video card driver and it works now.
Hey, I uninstalled the current driver and reinstalled an old version of the Nvidia driver, can't remember where I found it but I realized after this post that the problem reappeared.
Turns out that it is only a problem when you are previewing the animation or processing the video without rendering. Seems to (but not confirmed to) be an issue with Inventor itself. If you render the animation it should appear correctly.
i did notice that it works better if rendered, but my assemblies are very large and i don't really need them rendered (they look fine without shadows and reflections). besides it literally takes about 4 days to render my 3 min. animation (as opposed to only about 3hrs unrendered). thanks for the update! i guess i'll just have to deal or open up my schedule...lol.
yea mine was the same, 2 minute video ran from friday @4 until monday at lunch lol