Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

angular dimension placement problem

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
kmeldfreyssinet
4076 Views, 2 Replies

angular dimension placement problem

Hi,

I have problem with angular dimension annotation placement. Perhapps someone can give me some advice.

I have to schow small angle on drawing 0,5 deg. I can make a dimesion of this angle but when I try to move its annotation (text) outside this angle so it was on side of extension lines rather than betwwen tehm it autmatically changes from dimensionig this small 0,5deg angle to 179,5 deg. (this I am not interested in).

How can I move angular dimension annotation outside of this angle not getting this auto change from referencing angle I want to opossite one?

Cris.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
IgorMir
in reply to: kmeldfreyssinet

Hi Cris,

Try this: place the dimension the way you want it to read, then right click on it and select "Options". In there deselect 'Use Quadrant".

Close the DB. Now you should be able to move the dimension outside.

Cheers,

Igor.

@kmeldfreyssinet wrote:

Hi,

I have problem with angular dimension annotation placement. Perhapps someone can give me some advice.

I have to schow small angle on drawing 0,5 deg. I can make a dimesion of this angle but when I try to move its annotation (text) outside this angle so it was on side of extension lines rather than betwwen tehm it autmatically changes from dimensionig this small 0,5deg angle to 179,5 deg. (this I am not interested in).

How can I move angular dimension annotation outside of this angle not getting this auto change from referencing angle I want to opossite one?

Cris.

Web: www.meqc.com.au
Message 3 of 3
kmeldfreyssinet
in reply to: IgorMir

Thanks,

did not know that.

Cris.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report