Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analyze Faces bug?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
620 Views, 9 Replies

Analyze Faces bug?

Just curious...when you go to Analyze Faces and do zebra, is there any way to turn it off (besides closing the part and reopening or sliding the opacity to zero)? --Brian
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Click the button again.................. -- Laurence, Power is nothing without Control --- "Brian Gaither" wrote in message news:3ffb3f07$1_2@statler... > Just curious...when you go to Analyze Faces and do zebra, is there any way > to turn it off (besides closing the part and reopening or sliding the > opacity to zero)? > > --Brian > >
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

And what button would that be? If I go to the Tools menu and choose Analyze Faces, it just brings up the dialog box again. There doesn't appear to be anything on that dialog that will allow me to remove the zebra once it has been activated. --brian "Laurence Yeandle" wrote in message news:3ffb4207_7@statler... > Click the button again.................. > > -- > Laurence, > > Power is nothing without Control > --- > > > "Brian Gaither" wrote in message > news:3ffb3f07$1_2@statler... > > Just curious...when you go to Analyze Faces and do zebra, is there any way > > to turn it off (besides closing the part and reopening or sliding the > > opacity to zero)? > > > > --Brian > > > > > >
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

Brian, The button that Lawrence is talking about is the one all the way over on the right of the main tool pallet under the menubar (you know, the one with a splotch on it that you could never figure out... ;-) G
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

There's an on/off button for the analyzer on the tool bar next to the material drop-down. ~Larry "Brian Gaither" wrote in message news:3ffb676c$1_2@statler... > And what button would that be? If I go to the Tools menu and choose Analyze > Faces, it just brings up the dialog box again. There doesn't appear to be > anything on that dialog that will allow me to remove the zebra once it has > been activated. > > --brian > > "Laurence Yeandle" wrote > in message news:3ffb4207_7@statler... > > Click the button again.................. > > > > -- > > Laurence, > > > > Power is nothing without Control > > --- > > > > > > "Brian Gaither" wrote in message > > news:3ffb3f07$1_2@statler... > > > Just curious...when you go to Analyze Faces and do zebra, is there any > way > > > to turn it off (besides closing the part and reopening or sliding the > > > opacity to zero)? > > > > > > --Brian > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

Blimey.......a thingumy box in tools analyse........a game pad, no never noticed that! -- Laurence, Power is nothing without Control --- "Brian Gaither" wrote in message news:3ffb676c$1_2@statler... > And what button would that be? If I go to the Tools menu and choose Analyze > Faces, it just brings up the dialog box again. There doesn't appear to be > anything on that dialog that will allow me to remove the zebra once it has > been activated. > > --brian > > "Laurence Yeandle" wrote > in message news:3ffb4207_7@statler... > > Click the button again.................. > > > > -- > > Laurence, > > > > Power is nothing without Control > > --- > > > > > > "Brian Gaither" wrote in message > > news:3ffb3f07$1_2@statler... > > > Just curious...when you go to Analyze Faces and do zebra, is there any > way > > > to turn it off (besides closing the part and reopening or sliding the > > > opacity to zero)? > > > > > > --Brian > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

Doh! I thought that was a bug splat on my screen. Thanks for the help. --Brian "Gary R Smith (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:3ffb6aad$1_1@statler... > Brian, > > The button that Lawrence is talking about is the one all the way over on the > right of the main tool pallet under the menubar (you know, the one with a > splotch on it that you could never figure out... ;-) > > G > >
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

that's alright i've not exactly figured out what the zebra does "Laurence Yeandle" wrote in message news:3ffba960$1_3@statler... > Blimey.......a thingumy box in tools analyse........a game pad, no never > noticed that! > > -- > Laurence, > > Power is nothing without Control > --- > > > "Brian Gaither" wrote in message > news:3ffb676c$1_2@statler... > > And what button would that be? If I go to the Tools menu and choose > Analyze > > Faces, it just brings up the dialog box again. There doesn't appear to be > > anything on that dialog that will allow me to remove the zebra once it has > > been activated. > > > > --brian > > > > "Laurence Yeandle" wrote > > in message news:3ffb4207_7@statler... > > > Click the button again.................. > > > > > > -- > > > Laurence, > > > > > > Power is nothing without Control > > > --- > > > > > > > > > "Brian Gaither" wrote in message > > > news:3ffb3f07$1_2@statler... > > > > Just curious...when you go to Analyze Faces and do zebra, is there any > > way > > > > to turn it off (besides closing the part and reopening or sliding the > > > > opacity to zero)? > > > > > > > > --Brian > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

Runs from the Tigers, maybe? It analyzes faces to show up flaws in curved surfaces that might not be apparent just looking at the model. "Donovan Cox" wrote in message news:3ffc5ecc$1_1@statler... > that's alright i've not exactly figured out what the zebra does > > > "Laurence Yeandle" wrote > in message news:3ffba960$1_3@statler... > > Blimey.......a thingumy box in tools analyse........a game pad, no never > > noticed that! > > > > -- > > Laurence, > > > > Power is nothing without Control > > --- > > > > > > "Brian Gaither" wrote in message > > news:3ffb676c$1_2@statler... > > > And what button would that be? If I go to the Tools menu and choose > > Analyze > > > Faces, it just brings up the dialog box again. There doesn't appear to > be > > > anything on that dialog that will allow me to remove the zebra once it > has > > > been activated. > > > > > > --brian > > > > > > "Laurence Yeandle" > wrote > > > in message news:3ffb4207_7@statler... > > > > Click the button again.................. > > > > > > > > -- > > > > Laurence, > > > > > > > > Power is nothing without Control > > > > --- > > > > > > > > > > > > "Brian Gaither" wrote in message > > > > news:3ffb3f07$1_2@statler... > > > > > Just curious...when you go to Analyze Faces and do zebra, is there > any > > > way > > > > > to turn it off (besides closing the part and reopening or sliding > the > > > > > opacity to zero)? > > > > > > > > > > --Brian > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

The Zebra Stripe displays surface continuity and tangencies. Draft view displays draft on objects (mold extractability, etc.) Donovan Cox wrote: >that's alright i've not exactly figured out what the zebra does > > >"Laurence Yeandle" wrote >in message news:3ffba960$1_3@statler... > > >>Blimey.......a thingumy box in tools analyse........a game pad, no never >>noticed that! >> >>-- >>Laurence, >> >>Power is nothing without Control >>--- >> >> >>"Brian Gaither" wrote in message >>news:3ffb676c$1_2@statler... >> >> >>>And what button would that be? If I go to the Tools menu and choose >>> >>> >>Analyze >> >> >>>Faces, it just brings up the dialog box again. There doesn't appear to >>> >>> >be > > >>>anything on that dialog that will allow me to remove the zebra once it >>> >>> >has > > >>>been activated. >>> >>>--brian >>> >>>"Laurence Yeandle" >>> >>> >wrote > > >>>in message news:3ffb4207_7@statler... >>> >>> >>>>Click the button again.................. >>>> >>>>-- >>>>Laurence, >>>> >>>>Power is nothing without Control >>>>--- >>>> >>>> >>>>"Brian Gaither" wrote in message >>>>news:3ffb3f07$1_2@statler... >>>> >>>> >>>>>Just curious...when you go to Analyze Faces and do zebra, is there >>>>> >>>>> >any > > >>>way >>> >>> >>>>>to turn it off (besides closing the part and reopening or sliding >>>>> >>>>> >the > > >>>>>opacity to zero)? >>>>> >>>>>--Brian >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>>> >>> >>> >> >> > > > > -- Dennis Jeffrey Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert Autodesk Product Consulting and Training Tekni Omicron - Center for Design Excellence http://www.design-excellence.com 260-459-1311x 221 or 800-550-6070 x 221

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report