Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Already Registered with Transcript Manager warnings...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
MikahB
359 Views, 2 Replies

Already Registered with Transcript Manager warnings...

Opened a drawing this morning and got these warnings that I've not seen before.  Things seem to be working okay, but has anyone seen these or know what I should be looking at (or just ignoring them)?

Mikah Barnett
All Angles Design
Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014
Windows 7 Professional x64
Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz
32GB DDR3-2400 RAM
GeForce GTX 670 4GB
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
4donwan4
in reply to: MikahB

Not sure, I have never seen these messages before as I would think if it not finding the correct registry version to fire up the Acad session to help translate. I did not know if you meant AutoCAD drawing in your statement. If this is an Inventor DWG file and it was an open from the program then not sure. If this was opened from Windows explorer it could be trying to launch an older version if it was last registered by windows registry. If you do not have multiple versions installed please disregard.

Don

Message 3 of 3
MikahB
in reply to: 4donwan4

Thanks for the reply, Don.  I only have 2013 installed and was opening an Inventor DWG from Inventor.

But, I only saw this error once and have not seen it again, so I'm just going to ignore it and continue on my way.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Mikah Barnett
All Angles Design
Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014
Windows 7 Professional x64
Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz
32GB DDR3-2400 RAM
GeForce GTX 670 4GB

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report