Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

Reply
*Dotson, Sean
Message 1 of 18 (83 Views)

All tutorials now free on my site

83 Views, 17 Replies
10-30-2002 09:20 PM
Thanks to a supporting vendor (who will you see on my site soon) I am now
able to offer all of my tutorials free of charge.

Thank you to all of the users who helped support my site in the beginning by
purchasing some of the tutorials. I really do appreciate your help.

So go at it. They are all free for the downloading. http://www.sdotson.com

Keep in mind that many of them need to be updated for the subtle changes in
R6 and some of them are defunct in R6 (for example the weldment derived
parts tutorial). But regardless you might learn something you did know.
Heaven knows I do every day.

Thank you all once again...

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email
-----------------------------------------
Distinguished Contributor
jmartzig
Posts: 609
Registered: ‎12-01-2003
Message 2 of 18 (83 Views)

Re: All tutorials now free on my site

10-30-2002 09:24 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
sweet deal. thanks sean. -Joe
*Crain, Ron
Message 3 of 18 (83 Views)

Re: All tutorials now free on my site

10-30-2002 09:30 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:C1AFEFF09BA18517308E82A4445AC9C9@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> But regardless you might learn something you did know.
> Heaven knows I do every day.

Is this a sign of Alzheimer's setting in?
*Bystry, Mark A.
Message 4 of 18 (83 Views)

Re: All tutorials now free on my site

10-30-2002 09:31 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
yours, drew's, and kent's are the sites that i visit most often.
*McConnell, Cory
Message 5 of 18 (83 Views)

Re: All tutorials now free on my site

10-30-2002 09:32 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
Somebody decided we were qualified for charity?

--
Cory McConnell
BJ pipeline Inspection
"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:C1AFEFF09BA18517308E82A4445AC9C9@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Thanks to a supporting vendor (who will you see on my site soon) I am now
> able to offer all of my tutorials free of charge.
>
> Thank you to all of the users who helped support my site in the beginning
by
> purchasing some of the tutorials. I really do appreciate your help.
>
> So go at it. They are all free for the downloading.
http://www.sdotson.com
>
> Keep in mind that many of them need to be updated for the subtle changes
in
> R6 and some of them are defunct in R6 (for example the weldment derived
> parts tutorial). But regardless you might learn something you did know.
> Heaven knows I do every day.
>
> Thank you all once again...
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> remove all #s from email
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> remove all #s from email
> -----------------------------------------
>
>
*Dotson, Sean
Message 6 of 18 (83 Views)

Re:

10-30-2002 09:35 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
geeze, try to do a nice thing....(rolleyes)

I never wanted to charge for them in the beginning...

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email
-----------------------------------------
"Ron Crain" wrote in message
news:7017C49493490E3E7AC77EB3452D6C54@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
>
> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> news:C1AFEFF09BA18517308E82A4445AC9C9@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > But regardless you might learn something you did know.
> > Heaven knows I do every day.
>
> Is this a sign of Alzheimer's setting in?
>
>
*Triton, Mark
Message 7 of 18 (83 Views)

Re: All tutorials now free on my site

10-30-2002 09:50 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
FANTASTIC NEWS SEAN!!! I'm sure everyone will benefit greatly from these
tutorials! We all thank you for your SIGNIFICANT efforts and contributions
to the IV family!!

So much to learn, so little time!
--
Mark Triton
E/M Packaging Designer
World Precision Instruments, Inc.
175 Sarasota Center Blvd.
Sarasota, FL 34240-9258

e-mail: markt@wpiinc.com

Internet: http://www.wpiinc.com








"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:C1AFEFF09BA18517308E82A4445AC9C9@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Thanks to a supporting vendor (who will you see on my site soon) I am now
> able to offer all of my tutorials free of charge.
>
> Thank you to all of the users who helped support my site in the beginning
by
> purchasing some of the tutorials. I really do appreciate your help.
>
> So go at it. They are all free for the downloading.
http://www.sdotson.com
>
> Keep in mind that many of them need to be updated for the subtle changes
in
> R6 and some of them are defunct in R6 (for example the weldment derived
> parts tutorial). But regardless you might learn something you did know.
> Heaven knows I do every day.
>
> Thank you all once again...
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> remove all #s from email
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> remove all #s from email
> -----------------------------------------
>
>
*Germer, Ole
Message 8 of 18 (83 Views)

Re:

10-30-2002 10:04 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
Who is the sponsor? Sean.

--

Ole Germer
Making a good involute tooth profile possible in Inventor.
http://www.geocities.com/olegermer/index.html


"Ron Crain" wrote in message
news:7017C49493490E3E7AC77EB3452D6C54@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
>
> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> news:C1AFEFF09BA18517308E82A4445AC9C9@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > But regardless you might learn something you did know.
> > Heaven knows I do every day.
>
> Is this a sign of Alzheimer's setting in?
>
>
*Dotson, Sean
Message 9 of 18 (83 Views)

Re:

10-30-2002 10:19 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
I don't want to say on the NG (don't want to advertise on the group).
You'll see them next week...

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email
-----------------------------------------
"Ole Germer" wrote in message
news:774875C00682D6649BA0FB1C1FD9CE6E@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Who is the sponsor? Sean.
>
> --
>
> Ole Germer
> Making a good involute tooth profile possible in Inventor.
> http://www.geocities.com/olegermer/index.html
>
>
> "Ron Crain" wrote in message
> news:7017C49493490E3E7AC77EB3452D6C54@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> >
> > "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> > news:C1AFEFF09BA18517308E82A4445AC9C9@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > > But regardless you might learn something you did know.
> > > Heaven knows I do every day.
> >
> > Is this a sign of Alzheimer's setting in?
> >
> >
>
>
*Crain, Ron
Message 10 of 18 (83 Views)

Re:

10-30-2002 10:48 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
I guess you missed it the second time around too Sean.

My reply had nothing to do with the subject of your post - re-read and see
if you see a grammatical/spelling error.

"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:986AF907C86B9C4EF0EB7DFCAABE1A42@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> geeze, try to do a nice thing....(rolleyes)
>
> I never wanted to charge for them in the beginning...
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> remove all #s from email
> -----------------------------------------
> "Ron Crain" wrote in message
> news:7017C49493490E3E7AC77EB3452D6C54@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> >
> > "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> > news:C1AFEFF09BA18517308E82A4445AC9C9@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > > But regardless you might learn something you did know.
> > > Heaven knows I do every day.
> >
> > Is this a sign of Alzheimer's setting in?
> >
> >
>
>
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.