Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

Reply
*McConnell, Cory
Post 11 of 18

Re:

10-30-2002 10:51 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean


--
Cory McConnell
BJ pipeline Inspection
"Ron Crain" wrote in message
news:7017C49493490E3E7AC77EB3452D6C54@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
>
> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> news:C1AFEFF09BA18517308E82A4445AC9C9@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > But regardless you might learn something you did know.
> > Heaven knows I do every day.
>
> Is this a sign of Alzheimer's setting in?
>
>
*Dotson, Sean
Post 12 of 18

Re:

10-30-2002 10:55 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
LOL... sorry, subtle humor is lost on me...

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email
-----------------------------------------
"Ron Crain" wrote in message
news:7E94FC2E1A085BFE533C6BE19DB11BFA@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> I guess you missed it the second time around too Sean.
>
> My reply had nothing to do with the subject of your post - re-read and see
> if you see a grammatical/spelling error.
>
> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> news:986AF907C86B9C4EF0EB7DFCAABE1A42@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > geeze, try to do a nice thing....(rolleyes)
> >
> > I never wanted to charge for them in the beginning...
> >
> > --
> > Sean Dotson, PE
> > http://www.sdotson.com
> > remove all #s from email
> > -----------------------------------------
> > "Ron Crain" wrote in message
> > news:7017C49493490E3E7AC77EB3452D6C54@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > >
> > > "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> > > news:C1AFEFF09BA18517308E82A4445AC9C9@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > > > But regardless you might learn something you did know.
> > > > Heaven knows I do every day.
> > >
> > > Is this a sign of Alzheimer's setting in?
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
*Crain, Ron
Post 13 of 18

Re:

10-30-2002 10:57 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
Humor just isn't as funny when you need to explain it.

"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:CBD327C52548D678D790145E6B9B0228@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> LOL... sorry, subtle humor is lost on me...
*Dotson, Sean
Post 14 of 18

Re:

10-30-2002 11:00 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
yeah I know, what do you expect, it's still early...

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email
-----------------------------------------
"Ron Crain" wrote in message
news:61FE721109BF25425DC9AB1B373F67D2@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Humor just isn't as funny when you need to explain it.
>
> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> news:CBD327C52548D678D790145E6B9B0228@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > LOL... sorry, subtle humor is lost on me...
>
>
>
*Crain, Ron
Post 15 of 18

Re:

10-30-2002 11:02 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
whadaya mean? 5:30 am my time is 8:30 am your time - You call THAT early?

"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:14EBCD0BA5E568512291ED754D90774E@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> yeah I know, what do you expect, it's still early...
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> remove all #s from email
> -----------------------------------------
> "Ron Crain" wrote in message
> news:61FE721109BF25425DC9AB1B373F67D2@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > Humor just isn't as funny when you need to explain it.
> >
> > "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> > news:CBD327C52548D678D790145E6B9B0228@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > > LOL... sorry, subtle humor is lost on me...
> >
> >
> >
>
>
*Dotson, Sean
Post 16 of 18

Re:

10-30-2002 11:10 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
Usually, no. Usually that's very late in the day for me, but after last
night, it's early...

Take 5 here we come...

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email
-----------------------------------------
"Ron Crain" wrote in message
news:0C9DAFBEAE9AAF8E70ACAC49292732E0@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> whadaya mean? 5:30 am my time is 8:30 am your time - You call THAT early?
>
> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> news:14EBCD0BA5E568512291ED754D90774E@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > yeah I know, what do you expect, it's still early...
> >
> > --
> > Sean Dotson, PE
> > http://www.sdotson.com
> > remove all #s from email
> > -----------------------------------------
> > "Ron Crain" wrote in message
> > news:61FE721109BF25425DC9AB1B373F67D2@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > > Humor just isn't as funny when you need to explain it.
> > >
> > > "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> > > news:CBD327C52548D678D790145E6B9B0228@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > > > LOL... sorry, subtle humor is lost on me...
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
*Caldwell, Larry
Post 17 of 18

Re: All tutorials now free on my site

10-30-2002 11:27 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
"...might learn something you did know."

I learn something I "did" know every day too: "No, I wouldn't care to..."

~Larry



"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:C1AFEFF09BA18517308E82A4445AC9C9@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Thanks to a supporting vendor (who will you see on my site soon) I am now
> able to offer all of my tutorials free of charge.
>
> Thank you to all of the users who helped support my site in the beginning
by
> purchasing some of the tutorials. I really do appreciate your help.
>
> So go at it. They are all free for the downloading.
http://www.sdotson.com
>
> Keep in mind that many of them need to be updated for the subtle changes
in
> R6 and some of them are defunct in R6 (for example the weldment derived
> parts tutorial). But regardless you might learn something you did know.
> Heaven knows I do every day.
>
> Thank you all once again...
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> remove all #s from email
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> remove all #s from email
> -----------------------------------------
>
>
Valued Contributor
101 Posts
0 Kudos
Registered: ‎01-20-2003
Post 18 of 18

Re: All tutorials now free on my site

10-31-2002 12:13 AM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
Sean,
Thank you, guess I know what I will be d/l this evening. :smileywink:
Paul
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the future of the Autodesk Community? To participate in this brief usability study, please click here. Your time and input is greatly appreciated!