Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of our Autodesk software is unable to launch as of this morning

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
DonBAE
659 Views, 8 Replies

All of our Autodesk software is unable to launch as of this morning

Is there a techincal support phone number for Autodesk the support ticket system is inadequate for critical situations.

starting this morning all of our autodesk software on all machines in the office crash on launch. We are at a hault in the office right now due to this outage and need some immediate support from autodesk.

support ticket is 

Case ID: 10242292

thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
mrattray
in reply to: DonBAE

First thing I would do is call your reseller.
Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 3 of 9
dgorsman

Check your Subscription details - if you are entitled to phone support there will be a number listed.  Otherwise, give a local reseller a call - they would have people who can come in person to your office for a fee if you don't already have a contract with them and such support isn't already covered.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 4 of 9
ampster401

I get the feeling our Friends at M$ sent out an update that causes CAD software to fail.  There's another post in the Acad forum with the same symptoms.

It might be worth rolling back a couple of days and see if things work without any MS updates which usually start on Tuesday every week.

Message 5 of 9
mcgyvr
in reply to: dgorsman

Or talk to your IT department and find out what changed/why..

If all machines aren't working then something changed on the network or the licensing service stopped or something like that..

Are you using network or standalone licensing?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 6 of 9
DonBAE
in reply to: ampster401

I think I may have tracked down the issue to our antivirus and firewall software Bitdefender seems there latest update may be set up to block some Autodesk services.

Working thru their support system will update here in case anyone else runs into the same issues.

Edit: we are running standalone licenses

Message 7 of 9
eric_bernier
in reply to: ampster401

We are working in a consortium where multiple différent architect firms are working together and we have the same issue... After calling a few other firms in Montreal, we are not alone. But the thing is that it is not affecting all computers in the office...
Message 8 of 9
mcgyvr
in reply to: eric_bernier

@ebernier76 wrote:
We are working in a consortium where multiple différent architect firms are working together and we have the same issue... After calling a few other firms in Montreal, we are not alone. But the thing is that it is not affecting all computers in the office...

Then you need to determine whats different on those machines that are fine..

seems the poster above has related it to AV or firewall stuff.. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 9 of 9
bob_holland

ebernier76,

Can you tell me if you or others in the consortium are using Bitdefender?

Thank you.

Bob Holland
Autodesk Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report