Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 issues Ipart and Help and how to

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
jletcher
204 Views, 8 Replies

3 issues Ipart and Help and how to

Ok have two issues here. Just really started work in 2012 factory suite with pro. I know 2013 came out why you just loading 2012. Because there is no service pack for 2013 yet.......

OK

Issue 1:

I have a ipart created in Inventor 4 I belive when I click on the table in the browser to edit in excel it does a whole lot of nothing. Then I can't do anything. It did not lock up Inventor but no longer can I do anything.

Issue 2:

After doing  Isue 1 if I right click the only thing that shows up is the how to so I press it and this is what I get.

No help.JPG

Issue 3:

What happen to my help file? It was there the other day but now poof gone. No ilogic help

Well we just have to see if NO HELP AVAILABLE is true..............

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
jletcher
in reply to: jletcher

Oh and yes the file is there the place it tells me it's not there........

And all hotfixes and SP are installed.........

Message 3 of 9
jletcher

Ok just made a new ipart to see if it was older released iparts and no it is on new ipart also right click table edit with excel and poof nothing.

Message 4 of 9
jletcher

any one come on need to do work but I can't if I can not get to excel..............

Message 5 of 9
jletcher

Ok I found a post with the same issue but when I go to see the fix it has a video and guess what I get a big X where the play button should be. Tells me to watch the video to fix the issue but no video..

http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS14079866

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Message 6 of 9
cwhetten

What version of Excel?  Windows?

Have you launched Excel by itself yet?  If Excel has never been run since it was installed, it may not launch properly from Inventor.

Message 7 of 9
jletcher
in reply to: cwhetten

windows7

excel 2010

And yes this is the one thing you do before you start inventor on new machine start that excel 1st.

But as I said found the fix just cant see the video to see it done.

Autodesk please repost video or fix link or whatever it takes so I can watch the video I NEED TO DO SOME WORK...........

Message 8 of 9
jletcher

AutoDesk Hello anyone out there........

Message 9 of 9
jletcher

AutoDesk Hello anyone out there........ Help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report