Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014 graphics bugs

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
eman6398
2601 Views, 24 Replies

2014 graphics bugs

Is anyone else having issues with graphics on 2014. I have installed update 1 for it. I randomly get a part that will turn transparent or the solid geometry will get scrambled like in the pic attatched.

Dell t1700 Xeon 16 gb ram
Windows 7 64 bit
NVIDIA QUADRO K4000

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
schnautza
in reply to: edonline69

I've installed SP1 now and haven't noticed any issues with graphics. That's not to say that they are fixed for sure, but I haven't had any problems since installing it.

Do you have SP1?

Message 22 of 25
edonline69
in reply to: schnautza

Yes. Have only had Iventor 2014 SP1 for two weeks now and I'm noticing the graphic "glitches".

Having more of a lagging issue (bewtween 15-20 commands) and was hoping that this might be related.

Maybe I should try re-installing SP1 by itself instead of it be included in the deployment our reseller put it in.

WIN 7 Pro 64 SP1

3.2 GHz CPU Intel Xeon

32 GB RAM

NVIDIA Quadro 2000

Message 23 of 25
schnautza
in reply to: edonline69

admittedly, I haven't really done anything very heavy in Inventor since installing SP1, so there is a good chance the problem still exists but I haven't run into it. It's been a slow past couple weeks here.

Message 24 of 25
bvankauw
in reply to: schnautza

Definitely still exists. Run into this issue more than once daily across many different machines. Even requested a home use license, installed it there just to check, and sure enough, still there.

Message 25 of 25
HO-AD
in reply to: eman6398

yea I have SP1 and im still having issues. Not as many but definately still having issues 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report