Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 What's new is out

26 REPLIES 26
Message 1 of 27
stevec781
1912 Views, 26 Replies

2013 What's new is out

Wiki help here

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Inventor/enu/2013/Help/0000-What_s_N0

and also a few videos on Youtube.

26 REPLIES 26
Message 21 of 27
mcgyvr
in reply to: Accudyne1

@Accudyne1 wrote:

I wish we could have our custom toolbars back, that would dramatically increase our productivity.

You can still customize toolbars and always could..  Proper training would increase your productivity Smiley Tongue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 22 of 27
Accudyne1
in reply to: mcgyvr

I appreciate your feedback but I am talking about the little custom toolbars you could make in earlier versions.  You could add your own buttons and leave the tool bar parked in a certain spot and always have quick access to those commands.

Are you telling me that you can still do that? I was under the impression that we lost that ability when we upgraded to 2012.

Message 23 of 27
Accudyne1

I made a quick example in 2009 to show you what I am talking about.

Just a custom tool bar that is always in the same spot regardless of work environment.  It saves loads of time when you use the same commands over and over.

Message 24 of 27
mcgyvr
in reply to: Accudyne1

@Accudyne1 wrote:

I made a quick example in 2009 to show you what I am talking about.

Just a custom tool bar that is always in the same spot regardless of work environment.  It saves loads of time when you use the same commands over and over.

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Inventor/enu/2012/Help/0073-Autodesk73/0285-Work_Env285/0301-Customiz30...

or add them to the QAT (quick access toolbar)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 25 of 27
Accudyne1

That's the right idea, but not quite the same. I am getting older and more blind so It was nice to group several tool bars in the lower corner of my screen and I could instinctively hit the buttons when running thru some repetitive operations without thinking about it.

Thanks for posting that information though.

Message 26 of 27
henderh
in reply to: henderh

Apologies, I was mistaken when I said we could use up to 8 cores for FEA computations. There is no limit on the number of cores the SA application can use.

Hugh Henderson
QA Engineer (Fusion Simulation)
Message 27 of 27
richiesuk
in reply to: stevec781

I would have expected more performance improvements...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report