Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 Task Scheduler log file

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
karthur1
328 Views, 6 Replies

2013 Task Scheduler log file

When I am in the Autodesk 2013 Task Scheduler and I click on the log file path to view the log file..... I get the log file, but it also opens the "View Downloads" window.. which I dont want.

2012-08-02_0850.png

It just started this in 2013 and it does it on every computer that I have tried it on.

Is there a way to make it not open the "View Downloads" when I view the log file?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: karthur1

Does the same here, I can't find a way to disable it.

Message 3 of 7
karthur1
in reply to: Anonymous

"New" feature I guess.  One of the new things I dont like about 2013.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

The other thing I don't like about migrating files is if there are ILogic rules that pop up a confirmation dialog, the boxes pop up under the task scheduler, and it will not continue until you confirm.  Seems there should be a way around this but I haven't been able to find it.

Message 5 of 7
karthur1
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

The other thing I don't like about migrating files is if there are ILogic rules that pop up a confirmation dialog, the boxes pop up under the task scheduler, and it will not continue until you confirm..

Ditto.....  Makes it useless while letting this run overnight unattended.

Message 6 of 7
bobvdd

If you are unhappy with the way Inventor 2013 accesses log files, why don't you try the log tool that I wrote about on the support blog.

Bob

Bob Van der Donck

Principal UX designer DMG group
Message 7 of 7
bobvdd
in reply to: bobvdd

On the second issue that was brought up in this conversation, I agree that the current Task Scheduler behavior defeats the purpose of doing a migration in batch 😞

I have logged following defect :

1469545 Task scheduler does not disable iLogic rules that are triggered during open or save

Thanks.

Bob

Bob Van der Donck

Principal UX designer DMG group

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report