Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 Deployment-Inventor Configure Options Settings

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
karthur1
667 Views, 2 Replies

2013 Deployment-Inventor Configure Options Settings

When creating an Inventor deployment, we have the option to include some of the custom settings from the application.  From a Inventor 2013 installation, I have exported out my Application options, Ribbon, Keyboard and Marking Menu customization (from Tools Tab, Options panel, Customize).

In the configure options settings, its pretty obvious what file I should use for the application settings and for teh Ribbon Customization setting, but I am not so sure what to do with the exported file that I have for the Keyboard or the Marking Menu.

2012-07-03_1247.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dave.anderson
in reply to: karthur1

All customizations (Ribbon, Keyboard, Marking Menu) are all part of the same xml.

Application Options are a different xml file.

The two "customizations" options in the deployment are in regards to importing settings from Inventor versions without a marking menu.

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Inventor_LT/enu/2013/Help/0000-Installa0/0001-Before_y1/0102-Network_10...

Dave Anderson
Sr. Support Engineer– CAM
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
karthur1
in reply to: dave.anderson

So if I want to bring in my Ribbon, marking menu and keyboard shortcuts from 2013, I should add this .xml file to the the "Customization Settings".

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report