Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2010 Lost Broswer, Can't see Browser, where is the Browser and navigation panel?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
419 Views, 1 Reply

2010 Lost Broswer, Can't see Browser, where is the Browser and navigation panel?

There is a lot of talk out there about “editing the register” (JEESE MAN!) and “resetting the customize button” under the ‘Tool’ tab.  Those replies for IV 2010 should be STRUCK from these pages.

The solution has been stated in a few responses in slightly different terms but, except for the one from ‘mcgyvr’, they were somewhat vague.

As he put it…(with a little addition from me)

“Simple stuff first. Start a new document (any type really) then go to view...user interface..and check "browser".

When I did this, I couldn’t find the ‘User Interface’ button right away.  It was hidden inside the ‘Windows’ expandable button.”

This will work for you,

And it never ceases to amaze me how lacking the so called “Help” is inside the Autodesk programs.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
marcel
in reply to: Anonymous

This does NOT work for me...

The Browser seems to be off screen and I can't get it back.  On the View interface "Broaser" is already checked.. it just doesn't show up anywhere on my screen ... Except when I hook up a second monitor, it appears "over there"..

I pull the Browser back onto my main scren and "doc" it to the window and then quit .. When I start it up again, it's back on the other screen...

totally messed up...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report