Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1" Travel Indicator

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
261 Views, 6 Replies

1" Travel Indicator

Ok Folks,

I've looked at the usual suspects sights and don't see what I'm looking for.

Would anyone out there have a model of a 1" travel indicator....at this point I'm not particular about brand. I'm working on a fixture to check consistency of gear tooth pitch depth and the customer would like an indicator reading for it. So before I spend the time modeling it I was hoping someone had one they would be willing to share.

TIA.
Al
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

There are two dial indicators on: http://www.inventorparts.com/Samples/Default.htm Perhaps you could use parts of them to make what you need. AlEtzkorn wrote: >Ok Folks, > >I've looked at the usual suspects sights and don't see what I'm looking for. > >Would anyone out there have a model of a 1" travel indicator....at this point I'm not particular about brand. I'm working on a fixture to check consistency of gear tooth pitch depth and the customer would like an indicator reading for it. So before I spend the time modeling it I was hoping someone had one they would be willing to share. > >TIA. >Al > >
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Thanks Charles

I think I found those, unfortunately the customer required digital. However, they had 2 on hand and let me borrow one to model....Not in depth mind you....but dimensionally it's accurate.

Thanks again.
Al
Message 4 of 7
tomtan

check CF
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Very Nice job Tom.

It won't work for the present fixture I am working on. The customer supplied one for me to model.

Although it will most likely come in handy later down the line.

What is the Make and model #....so I can have it for my prints when I use it.

Thanks again.

Al
Message 6 of 7
tomtan

Mitutoyo ID-C112TB
1/2" travel
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Thanks again Tom

Al

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report