Inventor Fusion

Inventor Fusion

Fusionewb
Message 1 of 2 (149 Views)

Value Entry Field doesn't show up when using Point command

149 Views, 1 Replies
08-18-2012 08:03 PM

Hi,

I am trying to learn Fusion but have hit some frustrating stumbling blocks. When I try to draw points on my sketch (to later join together to form a shape) there is no way to precisely locate them on the plane. The manual states that you can either place the pints directly on the plane or precisely enter the location in the value entry fields. These fields don't show up for me when drawing points. I do, however see the value entry fields when I am drawing lines. What gives???

Employee
ChrisPan01
Message 2 of 2 (135 Views)

Re: Value Entry Field doesn't show up when using Point command

08-19-2012 10:08 PM in reply to: Fusionewb

Thank you for the feedback!

Yes, currently, fusion does not suport enting points by coordinate. We are tracking it now.

A workaround is: You could create a point and then add sketch dimension. Edit the sketch dimension to get your wanted position.

Hope it helps.

-Chris

Autodesk

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.