Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spline option for mac version of fusion

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
fairfax.andy
715 Views, 3 Replies

Spline option for mac version of fusion

Having recently downloaded the mac version of inventor fusion, I can't find the spline option that appears in some tutorials, youtube vids and the like.  I suspect that this is missing - can I expect future upgrades to include it? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Phil.E
in reply to: fairfax.andy

Andy,

Inventor Fusion for Mac probably won't get a spline command.

Have you seen Fusion 360? I'm wondering if the videos you've seen are for Fusion 360.

Not only does it have sketch splines, but also T-Spline surface modeling and a lot of other awesome tools. It also runs on Mac.

Have a look! Fusion 360 

Thanks,

HP EliteBook 8560w Win 7
13" MacBook Pro, mid 2009 OS X 10.8.4
Portland, Oregon

Feel free to ask more questions, we're always glad to help. Otherwise, please mark this with Accept as Solution so that other users can benefit from it.

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
ansthestig

But why not include spline command? It is somthing anyone will most likely need in a design.

Message 4 of 4
Phil.E

ansthestig-

As mentioned, there are no plans to put a spline command into Inventor Fusion for Mac.

Have you tried Fusion 360? It's far more powerful and has a spline command. I think you'll find the design tools you are looking for in Fusion 360.

Thanks,

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report