Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show hidden components in model

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
bhollon23
1053 Views, 8 Replies

Show hidden components in model

Hi,

I'm sure this is a terribly simple problem, but I have right clicked solid components in my model and clicked hide, and now I can't get them back.

The light bulb for the associated component in the brower is still lit up, telling me that's not the way to turn it back on... And after clicking everywhere else I can think of I can't figure out.

How might I turn these components back on?

Thanks so much!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
AndrewSears
in reply to: bhollon23

Can you supply a screen shot with the browser expanded?  Can you attach the file?

Thanks,

Andy 

Fusion QA

Message 3 of 9
ThaddaeusMoody
in reply to: bhollon23

Did you ever find a solution to this problem?  I an having the same issue.

Thanks

Message 4 of 9

Can you send me the file?  You can have the component on but the solid off.  Are both the solid and component on?

comp and solid.png

Andy 

Message 5 of 9

I can send a screen shot, but I can?t send the whole file. Will that work?

Thaddaeus
Message 6 of 9

Please do.  If you have private stuff you dont want others to see you can email it directly to me at andrew.sears@autodesk.com.

Message 7 of 9
andrew
in reply to: AndrewSears

I have the same problem. Was this problem ever answered even offline?
Engineering is the art of organising and directing men, and of controlling the forces and materials of nature for the benefit of mankind.
Message 8 of 9
ThaddaeusMoody
in reply to: andrew

Sorry no.
Message 9 of 9
andrew
in reply to: ThaddaeusMoody

That's a shame. Fusion needs some corrective works but it's still early days. I've trialled Fusion now and then as an option to help break a dependence on Solidworks at a profesional operating level. Only larger corporations (in Australia) can afford Solidworks at $1,350.00 AUD ($10,500.00 US) for standard edition. Fusion would provide an affordable transition tool across to full blown Inverntor, but it must work. I was demonstrating Fusion in front of other engineers in the office when this problem accurred; they walked away saying things that I can't print here, but I will persist.

Engineering is the art of organising and directing men, and of controlling the forces and materials of nature for the benefit of mankind.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report