Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
itdept
798 Views, 5 Replies

Remove Fusion

I am teaching in a classroom that has Inventor 2012 without fusion.  Students are encouraged to download the student version of Inventor 2012 from the student community but it comes with fusion of which their menus no longer match their textbook.  Is there a way to remove the fusion module or better yet, change the ribbon so it doesn't display the fusion menu at start up?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
JDMather
in reply to: itdept

They should simply start Inventor rather than Inventor Fusion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
itdept
in reply to: JDMather

Even though the students download the Inventor Professional 2012 from the AutoDesk Student community, the only option they have once installed in Inventor Fusion. Any other suggestions?
Message 4 of 6
JDMather

My students have never had any trouble installing Inventor Professional from the Autodesk student community.

Does your school have a student IT Help Desk that can help them install the the software?

What is the size of the download?  Can you have one of them attach screen shot of the download file here?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
Ryan.Martinez

If you turn off load automatically in the manage add-ins menu it will not show up on the ribbon.

Fusion.PNG

P.D.S. 2015
P.D.S. 2016
Message 6 of 6
JDMather
in reply to: Ryan.Martinez

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand how this answers the question.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report