Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New technology preview of Inventor Fusion for the Macintosh

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
scott.sheppard
1531 Views, 3 Replies

New technology preview of Inventor Fusion for the Macintosh

04/17/2012

THe technology preview of Inventor Fusion has been updated on the Autodesk Labs site. When you complete the download form and land on the download page, you have the option to download the 32-bit or 64-bit installer for Microsoft Windows. You also have the ability to download for Apple OS X.

http://labs.autodesk.com/utilities/fusion/

We would love to get your feedback on Inventor Fusion running in the Mac environment. You can respond to this thread or email us at labs.iv.fusion@autodesk.com.

Scott Sheppard
Program Manager
Autodesk Labs
Autodesk, Inc.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jschaap
in reply to: scott.sheppard

First of all it is great that Fusion went to MAC and to hope this will geting better by the time it envolves. 

1. Now I have connected a 3D Connexion mouse, but it doesnt do the panning while tilt the mouse up/down and left/right? With the latest drivers from 3D Connexxion

2. Opening a DWG works! and from there one I can push/pull my model. Now I also wanted to open Inventor parts/assemblies. But then, with both part and assembly, I get a warning triangle at the right saying "no loop through new edges..."  Both with Inventor 2011 and 2012 files?

3. Also would like to change the zoom direction instead of that apple/ipad way. But the Preference Dialog Box does not show up..

These things above should be working or just because of a preview/beta this cant be done/solved yet?

Testing to get a 2D crane into 3D with Fusion, with MacbookPro late 2011/OSX10.6.8

Message 3 of 4
arauchfuss
in reply to: scott.sheppard

It might be useful to create a seperate sub forum for Inventor fusion mac.

Message 4 of 4
Demonised
in reply to: jschaap

Preference Dialog Box does not show up for me either.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report