Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inventor 2011-fusion?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
jameslenane
1169 Views, 5 Replies

inventor 2011-fusion?

Could some kind hearted fellow student piease waik me through the procedure to add fusion to inventor 2011 for me as i really like the look of the hands on side of it,or am i making a bad decision?

Anyway help would be greatly appreciated and you might even get a xmas card for the emerald isle.thanks

James

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hello James,

Thank you for your interest to Inventor Fusion. Could you please provide more info about "add fusion to inventor 2011"? I'd like to understand what exactly you want to do. Then I or somebody else may help you...

Thank you,

-Huan

Inventor Fusion Development

Autodesk,Inc

Message 3 of 6

Hi and thanks for the reply,the reasoning behind trying to add fusion is it seems so much more hands on than inventor if that is at all possible!Im a student so im in the process of trying to get to grips with the software and was having some issues with planes +projected geometry in sketch mode  and constraints in assemblies but thats more than likely down to me being used to 2D AutoCAD(2000) +AutoCAD LT 2002 and not having a tutor beside me to guide me when im stuck!

Anyway i just think that fusion might help me but please feel free to tell me i could be just confusing matters as im learning already wihn inventor 2011 and is fusion something i should do at a latter date?

Thanks Haun

by the way what settings do i need to change in subs+bookmarks?Can you tell im new to emails and discusion groups,i was building RIBs(powerboats)for the last 6 or 7 years,i passed the pc every morning going into the workshop!

Gratefull James

Message 4 of 6

Hello James,

You may find more info about Inventor Fusion here: http://labs.autodesk.com/technologies/fusion/ . You may find additional value if you also try Inventor Fusion. Any feedback on Fusion is welcome.

Thanks,

-Huan

Message 5 of 6
JDMather
in reply to: jameslenane

@jameslenane wrote:

you might even get a xmas card for the emerald isle.thanks

James

If you could arrange an invite for free lodging - I could arrange free training for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 6 of 6
jameslenane
in reply to: JDMather

HI JD,MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE EMERALD ISLE,I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU I CANT START FUSION FROM INVENTOR AND WHEN I GO INTO THE OPTIONS>PARTS>EDIT BASE SOLIDS USING,IT WONT LET ME PICK FUSION EVENTHOUGH IT SAYS ITS RECOMMENDED,ANY REASON WHY THIS IS HAPPENING?

ALL THE BEST  JAMES

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report