Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I doubt that Inventor Fusion will succeed, on less...

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
ab
Participant
473 Views, 0 Replies

I doubt that Inventor Fusion will succeed, on less...

Inventor Fusion seams like a tool with a lot of freedom, as CAD-Application Engineer I see this both as a strength and a weakness. So here´s my input which could solve this issue. If inventor Fusion get´s to work a bit like Inventor Pipe, where it is possible to do dimension/parameters in relation to an increement/tolerance table there would be both freedom and control. One table for angular parameters and one for directional. The function could work like a drop down list with increements rounding of the dimensions while adding them. The increement table should appear only when selected, otherwise it should just remenber the last used increement.

It should also be possible turn of the increment table and it should also to custom increments to the the default table.

If this very basic method will be added to the workflow, I think that the users will be accept the dynamic way of moddeling, otherwise i doubt that Inventor Fusion will succeed.

Best regards

Anders Bang - NTI-CADcenter A/S

- is this the right place to add this input, or is there an Invetor Fusion wishlist somwhere?
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report