Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started Excercises

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
greg.h
528 Views, 3 Replies

Getting Started Excercises

Firstly, I've been waiting for this for a long time (since the inventorfusion.com was first available) and while initially a little lost (like others i thought it would be a direct addon) the scope for the future looks really exciting, especially with the DWG file type. As for the naming convention, does it really matter (when you think about it, fusing Inventor with AutoCAD king of gives the name away). Also my 11 year old sons really like it, spending an hour or so playing with it Sunday afternoon and coming up with some interesting shapes (though not the Death Star/Battle Cruiser they were hoping for)

It would be nice to have some exercises in the Getting Started to make sure we get acquainted with all the aspects of the UI, as some things (like how to do a Through All Hole). Perhaps a CHM could be added soon???
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
schneik-adsk
in reply to: greg.h

We will be posting Tutorials over the next weeks that will help users get started and learn some of the less obvious tips and tricks.

-Kevin Schneider
Autodesk, Inc.
Kevin Schneider
Message 3 of 4
greg.h

Thanks for the reply Kevin
I (and I'm sure my kids) will look forward to these
Regards
Greg Heeley
CADPRO Systems Edited by: greg.h@cadpro.co.nz on Jun 30, 2009 11:48 AM
Message 4 of 4
greg.h

Kevin
Any advance on more excercises yet?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report