Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion Pur preformence

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
benny.shimon
714 Views, 3 Replies

Fusion Pur preformence

Hi,

I have Dell 4600 with Nvidia M2000 Graphic card.

I have being suffering from poor performance  all though I have a good graphic card.

is there any more things to tune more than graphic driver.

If it is only graphic, is there anything important over the graphic card preference need to be define?

thanks in advance

Benny

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Benny,

Thank you for the feedback.

Could you please let us know more details about the poor performance you see,say what kinds of operation?

Also, could you please do this to help us know more about your graphic card capability?

• In your Inventor Fusion Install directory (C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor Fusion 2012 or the equivalent on your machine), you will find a Graphics Capabilities Application AdskDiagOutput.exe.
  • Open a command prompt (Start Menu-> Run> cmd) and navigate to this folder. Type AdskDiagOutput f> out.txt and press enter. The program will run and produce an output file (out.txt or any other name you choose). in the install directory.
  • Please attach the out.txt file here.

Thank you,

-Huan Yu

Inventor Fusion Development

Autodesk,Inc

Message 3 of 4

Hi Huan,

It is mostly happening in sketch environment and also when I hover the part and try to right click for the menu.

It is also happening when I transfer from the sketch environment for the feature environment.

I have reindex the windows experience number and it has made some improvement but yet sometime it is slow.

I have attached the information file you have requested.

Thanks for your support

Benny

Message 4 of 4

Hi Benny,

Thank you for the information. Glad to know you found a way to make some improvement. Please also try these in Fusion:

1. Turn off Snap Mode and Precise Input at the right bottom corner of Fusion application window
  2. Turn off the effects under View Tab->Effects

See if it will be better. Improving performance is always our ongoing goal for better user experience. Thanks for the feedback. If you have more comments, please let us know.

Thanks,

-Huan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report