Inventor Fusion

HowardTsu
Message 1 of 3 (379 Views)

Extrusions and components not visible

379 Views, 2 Replies
07-19-2012 02:15 PM

Hello!

Currently I am trying to extrude solids from any of the three planes into the encapsulated space.

However, multiple different extrusions become invisible after pressing okay. They seem to be in wireframe mode as they become visible when the mouse hovers over their names on the left browser.

Sometimes they are okay, but as soon as I pull extrude another shape the first vanishes again.

Also as the shapes vanish, grey blocks appear as seen on the right of the picture.

I am on my third day working with the program, please excuse the inexperience. Also have tried on multiple computers with the three different files achieving the same result.

The problem must be me or something I did with the file, but have been unsuccessful.

Thank you so much for the help!

Board Manager
schneik
Message 2 of 3 (366 Views)

Re: Extrusions and components not visible

07-19-2012 10:06 PM in reply to: HowardTsu

Try turning off the section. notice there is a section in the browser. Click on the lightbulb to turn it off. Perhapse you can explain why you are creating these sections as you make your first shapes?

Kevin Schneider

13" Macbook Pro Retina - OSX 10.9 in Portland, Oregon

Board Manager
schneik
Message 3 of 3 (353 Views)

Re: Extrusions and components not visible

07-22-2012 09:12 PM in reply to: HowardTsu

Did the suggestion help?

Kevin Schneider

13" Macbook Pro Retina - OSX 10.9 in Portland, Oregon

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!