Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extrusions and components not visible

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
HowardTsu
1270 Views, 2 Replies

Extrusions and components not visible

Hello!

Currently I am trying to extrude solids from any of the three planes into the encapsulated space.

However, multiple different extrusions become invisible after pressing okay. They seem to be in wireframe mode as they become visible when the mouse hovers over their names on the left browser.

Sometimes they are okay, but as soon as I pull extrude another shape the first vanishes again.

Also as the shapes vanish, grey blocks appear as seen on the right of the picture.

I am on my third day working with the program, please excuse the inexperience. Also have tried on multiple computers with the three different files achieving the same result.

The problem must be me or something I did with the file, but have been unsuccessful.

Thank you so much for the help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
schneik-adsk
in reply to: HowardTsu

Try turning off the section. notice there is a section in the browser. Click on the lightbulb to turn it off. Perhapse you can explain why you are creating these sections as you make your first shapes?

Kevin Schneider
Message 3 of 3
schneik-adsk
in reply to: HowardTsu

Did the suggestion help?

Kevin Schneider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report