Inventor Fusion

christianlagares
Message 1 of 2 (223 Views)

Error while exporting STL file

223 Views, 1 Replies
01-11-2014 09:58 AM

Program: Inventor Fusion Tecnology for MAC

I am currently working with a project that has a considerable amount of components (over 120). When I try to export the file as *.stl to print a 3D model of it I get the following error:

"Translator failed to export the asset as file: "/Users/ChristianLagares/Documents/Autodesk/Billboard Last Prototypes/Billboard STL TEST.stl""

null pointer to body given

I believe I should also mention that the app crashes when I try the same proces as a STEP format.

Product Support
AndrewSears
Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: Error while exporting STL file

01-13-2014 02:11 PM in reply to: christianlagares

Is it possible for you to share the file with me?  If so, please email the assembly to andrew.sears@autodesk.com.  Email me if the file is to large and I will send you an FTP site to upload the file onto.

Thanks,

Andy 

Fusion QA

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.