Inventor Fusion

Inventor Fusion

smm.144
Message 1 of 4 (455 Views)
Accepted Solution

Does Inventor Fusion support API programming?

455 Views, 3 Replies
08-07-2012 10:59 AM

Does Inventor Fusion support API programming?

Today there is no access to a public API. Can you explain what you were looking for. We are interested to understand what you were hopping for.

Board Manager
schneik
Message 2 of 4 (452 Views)

Re: Does Inventor Fusion support API programming?

08-07-2012 04:27 PM in reply to: smm.144

Today there is no access to a public API. Can you explain what you were looking for. We are interested to understand what you were hopping for.

Kevin Schneider

13" Macbook Pro Retina - OSX 10.10.1 in Portland, Oregon

smm.144
Message 3 of 4 (444 Views)

08-08-2012 12:47 PM in reply to: schneik

Hi,

I am working on a research project, a 2d concrete sample is generated in matlab. I want to transfer the model from matlab to a finite element software. I have choosen Autodesk Simulation for this purpose. Unlike other FEM packages like ansys and abaqus, it is not possible to do this in A.Sim directly, and this makes A.Sim not a suitable option for academic work. I thought doing this through Inventor would be a workaround.

I know API is available for Inventor.

sebastian_hengjj
Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)

09-12-2012 06:18 AM in reply to: schneik
Hello, a good day to all. Like to ask the location of API for autodesk inventor fusion 2012 is at where? Because I like to have some manipulation in the API for my research project. Is it possible to do the manipulation? Your kindness reply would be appreciated. Thanks.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.