Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication center channels

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
s.borisov
697 Views, 2 Replies

Communication center channels

Hi,

I have Autocad 2013 and Inventor Fusion 2013 on Windows 7 Home Premium. When starting the communication channe and after making the settings (country/region and check for online content) I can't see any of the autodesk channels. This happens in both of standard user and administrator profiles. Can anybody help me with this error?

Regards!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Has this problem been solved, because I have the same problem.

I also had problems with access to the online help. This has something to do with our ISA-server. Today my system-administrator gave me temporary full access (no limitations). This solves the problem with online help (now try to find out whit firewall-setting needs to be changed), but I still don't see any Autodesk Channels.

Message 3 of 3

Have you ever tried this out in Inventor? If Inventor has the same problem, then it might because you're not able to access the Communication Center server from your network for some reason. You may contact the IT of your company or the local reseller of Autodesk on this case.

Thanks,

Macro Liu

Inventor Fusion QA Team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report