Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help revive my file?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
sosaj64
430 Views, 2 Replies

Can someone help revive my file?

I dont know why but the last two times I saved and exited out Inventor Fusion, when I come back to open and continue working, my file wont open and is corrupted. I dont know whats going on, I redid the work the 1st time, dont feel like doing it over a second time. How can I load my file if its over the 1.5MB limit even zipped? Any help?

Here is a link to the file:

http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?146202-Help-my-file-was-corrupted-after-Save-and-Exit-not-sure...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
schneik-adsk
in reply to: sosaj64

Here is the file as STEP. Can you help describe what you were doing just prior to the coruption?

There is a also a recover command in Fusion on Windows where you can somtime recover a file that has propblems.

Kevin Schneider
Message 3 of 3
sosaj64
in reply to: schneik-adsk

Thank You for recovering my file. I restarted this project and got some further but it happened again. This is getting kinda ridiculous. It seems to happen atleast once a week. (I have been saving individual parts seperately though) Im not sure if its something Im doing thats causing it, not sure. But Im afraid of closing Inventor, I might not see my file again lol. Would working in .STL be any better than .DWG? I see it has a step text file with it, does any of this relate to my problem? Haven't worked with .STL before.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report