Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not install Change manager

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
tbitting
726 Views, 6 Replies

Can not install Change manager

I can't install the change manager I'm on subscription but I get the error telling me I'm not, IV 2010 shows that it's on subscription is there something I need to do?

Thanks
Tim
Tim Bitting
Windows 7 x64
IV 2012
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
CapLui_cadcam
in reply to: tbitting

For me it's the same thing (with Vista 64 bit)...!!!
Thanks - Gigi
Message 3 of 7
billp

Another one, same for me cannot install change manager Edited by: billp@cookebrothers.co.uk on Nov 18, 2009 3:59 PM
Message 4 of 7
Huan.Yu_Autodesk

Hello,

Could you please let us know what operating system are you working on?Vista64 as well?Any other Autodesk products installed?Could you please check your Inventor 2010 build number is 540?

Thanks for any more info.

-Huan
(Inventor Fusion QA)
Message 5 of 7
tbitting

The build is 253, 2010 SP-1 7/29/09

XP 32 bit

Thanks
Tim Bitting
Windows 7 x64
IV 2012
Message 6 of 7
Huan.Yu_Autodesk

Hello,

Thanks for the information.
Autodesk Inventor Fusion Change Manager currently only works with the Subscription Advantage Pack. You can read more about the Subscription Advantage packs at http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=14022754&siteID=123112
So,before you install Change Manager,you need to install the Subscription Advantage Pack on top of 2010 SP1.
Autodesk Inventor 2010 Subscription Advantage Pack (build 540) - you must be a Subscription Release customer to download this after logging in at http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=14022754&siteID=123112

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

-Huan
Message 7 of 7
tbitting

Thanks.

Tim
Tim Bitting
Windows 7 x64
IV 2012

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report