- Browse and search content across mulitple products
- Email forward tool for topics
- Subscribe to RSS feeds
- WYSIWYG Editor: Users can easily contribute content with a familiar rich
- Rich Media and Web Extension Integration: Video streaming from YouTube and
Web extension integration with Web widgets such as Twitter, Flickr, digg,
LinkedIn, and Dapper.
- Share Video from and stream to popular social media sites like iGoogle and
- Editable video: Users can share videos and can optionally make these
editable, allowing others to create a video storyboard with the integrated
- Security and Permissions: Autodesk can create and manage user groups and
users with different permissions to view, edit, and share content.
- Subscribe to content via feeds and email notifications
- Moderation: Moderators insure compliance with Wiki Guidelines
(http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Wiki_Guidelines) and publish content only
- Autodesk.com look and feel for easy integration with Autodesk Community
sites like the MFG Community site
- User Profile Reuse: Users can use their profile information and
autodesk.com login through single sign-on.
Feedback (mfgtpwikiATautodeskDOTcom) welcome.
This release represents an exciting step toward greater learning
collaboration between Autodesk and its product end users. Get involved.
Participate and Co-create!
Autodesk Manufacturing Industry Group
Technical Publications - Subject Matter Expert