Need to reposition cylindrical components concentric to a different, parallel work axis in Fusion Mac. Could recreate them on the new work axis, but want to know how to align them to the different work axis. Any help greatly appreciated.
Now there's not fast solution for this issue.
You can follow below steps to solve it:
1. Invoke Axis Through Cylinder command;
2. Select the cylinder you created, then will get a work axis;
3. Invoke Tangent Plane command;
4. Select the Axis created in #2 step;
5. OK it, will get a workplane;
6. Reapeat #3~#4 step, then input angel value as 90 degree, OK it, get another workplane;
7. Use Measure command to get the distance values between the target Axis between the two workplanes;
8. Invoke Move command;
9. Select the Cylinder center point as move start point;
10. Input the values you get in step #7.
11. OK it.