Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new visual materials in Autodesk Inventor Fusion for Mac

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Alvarinho
1064 Views, 2 Replies

Adding new visual materials in Autodesk Inventor Fusion for Mac

Hello:

Autodesk Inventor Fusion for Mac 2.1 has just a few visual materials in its library, so I want to know how can I add new materials to its database.

I have worked with Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Fusion 360 and adding new materials in to their database is very simple, but with Autodesk Inventor Fusion for Mac I just can´t find a way. Please someone help me.   

Thank you

Spoiler
Spoiler
Printscreen.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Phil.E
in reply to: Alvarinho

There is no way to add materials to Inventor Fusion for Mac.

Do you prefer Inventor Fusion for Mac over Fusion 360? If so, can you tell us why? Your opinion is important to us.

Thanks!

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
Alvarinho
in reply to: Phil.E

Thank you for your replay Phil:

Most of the time I´m working with my laptop in places where I don´t have access to Wi-Fi. When I´m offline naming, storing and handling my projects are simple tasks that I can easily implement with Inventor Fusion for Mac. However trying to implement these actions in Fusion 360 becomes a real problem when I´m not online. For example if I work in an assembly that involves more than 25 different projects an efficient file-management interface becomes a basic necessity.

Thanks once again Phil and I hope that this ordinary opinion could be helpful to you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report