Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
mikeg
410 Views, 5 Replies

2010??

I am assuming from watching the video that this will only work with Inventor 2010. Is this correct? Or will it work with 2009 also?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ToddRathier
in reply to: mikeg

I'm running it on 2009 Pro.
Message 3 of 6
mikeg

Thanx...I have 2010 installed on one machine, but have not had much time to play with it. I'll install Fussion on my 2009 machine and give it a shot 🙂

Well, guess not, unless there is a 64 bit version hiding somewhere 😞

But on a positive note: my 2010 is on a 32bit system, but it is Vista, so I hope that it will still work. Edited by: mikeg@spokaneindustries.com on Jun 25, 2009 7:58 AM
Message 4 of 6
Qube-it

It should be a stand alone application. That's the way it installed on my machine. I actually installed it on Windows 7 64 bit.

There is no 64 bit version of this technology preview. It's only 32 bit but it will run on a 64 bit OS.

-Brian Hall
-Brian Hall-
Message 5 of 6
ToddRathier

The readme pretty much covers all XP/Vista 32 and 64 bit. Looks like it will run on quite a bit.
Message 6 of 6
mikeg

Ya...I read that. I didn't realize it was a stand-alone product. I was thinking/hoping it was an add-on to IV. Thanx for all the responces

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report